Magic Landings Association, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions

Q.  How can I obtain a Gate Access Card or Remote Control for the front gate?
A.  To obtain a gate access card or remote for the front gate you must first fill out the Gate Information Form that is in the Documents section of this website and return to the HOA. The cost for the Access Card is $17.00 while Remote Controls have a cost of $45.00. The form and payment must be mailed to 120 Magic Landings Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34744 or emailed to the association manager at

Q.  What changes to my home require approval?
A.  ALL exterior changes require approval.  ARB forms are available under the Forms tab on our website and all requests must be submitted by mail.  Please include color photographs and a survey indicating where the change is to take place. If you are painting your home, include the color codes provided in this website which have been approved by the association.

Q.  Can I report Covenant Violations?
A.  Yes, you may send us a Covenant Violation via email to  Please include the address and photos whenever possible.

Q. What days are trash pick up?
A.  Advanced Disposal picks up on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

- Tuesday is for Recycling (blue lid) and Yard Waste.
- Wednesday is for Regular trash (tan lid) and Bulk Household. 

ALL the trash has to be inside the container to be picked up. They will not take additional bags or from other trash cans.

​Contact Advanced Disposal on 407-605-3892.

Q.  The street light by my house is not working.  What needs to be done?  
A.  Please contact our local electric company KUA (Kissimmee Utility Authority).  Before you call, please make sure that you have the pole number available and the street address if possible.  If you have internet access, you can report a streetlight outage on their website online at

Q.  Is my county (Osceola) under water restrictions?
A.  Osceola County can water two (2) days per week as follows:

Residential homes with odd numbered street addresses may water on Wednesday and Saturday before 10:00 am and after 4:00 pm.  
Residential homes with even numbered street addresses may water on Thursday and Sunday before 10:00 am and after 4:00 pm.